Polyvinyl chloride roofing is a single-ply roofing solution as well. They are best for commercial flat and low-sloped roofs. The polymer used for these roofs are amongst the most widely produced polymers in the world.
An even flashing material throughout the roof can last as long as 25 years. You can contact us anytime for further information!
PVC roofing inspection and installment
A TPO or PVC roof are highly dependent upon the seams as the installation is based upon them. Their life and rigidity coincide with the seams. This makes this roofing system very delicate. Due to its delicate nature only experts should be appointed for the roofing. Otherwise you may end up going for another roof in a while. Our team will not only install it but also, keep a record of maintenance if you wish.
- Mechanically attached– The roof’s inner membrane is fixated to the structure of the building.
- Fully adhered– The inner surface is bound to the insulation board etc.
- Point-affixed– Metal frame is fitted around the roof and the roofing is done by welding the roof membrane with the metal frame.
Advantages of TPO & PVC Roofing:
- The white shade for TPO and PVC is highly resistant to UV rays hence saves cooling for a longer time.
- It isn’t only resistant to the UV rays, but also many other chemicals.
- Scrim reinforcement makes the roof excellently resistant to rupture and scraping.
- It’s light weight.
What we do
We have a handful of roofing types and systems that satisfy all the designs and statements of the place. You can go through the list and select the best for setting roof and re-roofing your premises for best looking and purpose.
Consultation, Construction, Repair and Maintenance
Keystone Commercial Roofing NYC team is an asset for the people of New York. When it comes to consultation, they suggest whether your roof needs to be replaced, repaired a bit, or need some trivial maintenance. We have resolved not to burden our clients’ pockets and try our best to handle the solutions within their budget. You can contact us anytime at your ease.
Our inspecting team has a mindset of first observing the needs of your roof, then ask for your consent with the material they suggest and at last working with the team or guiding them with the best of the solution. And our field team is always very clear how to meet the expectations of the clients and our inspectors.
Types of Systems
Keystone Good Record:
- We have 100% client success rate.
- We have worked in millions of Sq. feet of roofing systems in New York.
- We deliver 24/7 Emergency services.
- We start working in the soonest of possibility.
- We are certified in MBE, DBE, and LBE.
Our area of expertise lies with all the Government and Private industries along with the Healthcare sector. Our services have been mentioned clearly and we feel honored to help our clients anytime a day.
Our ideals are fully transformed into our objectives. We think that a shelter is the most important part of your premises so we stand up to take the responsibility.